Friday, October 23, 2009

my dog


My dad had pod a dog for my sister and my sitter dentin waned and wanted and it was main
and i name him Junior and now his big and hi was a pit pull and one time hi got in in trope .
My dog was so mad and hi bet my odder dog and my dad built a fence so hi wont bite the odder dog and my dog is happy hen i go visit him.
My dog is mad at my dad and my dad is go int two take him two Ba strop whit my uncle.
Hi got a pit pull and thy git along and hi go ts a horse and why rad him in the Mondays to Friday a tinker that two day wi are go in two is house and play whit is baby
hi is so funny when wi go visit my mom gos and make
good food wi it tamales,mole ,arros and wi tell storeys
of ghost and wi sall a video of ghost and it was so fun on
the Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment